Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hold them close

With the risk of sounding preachy or mushy, or however this post may sound, like most people I was devastated by the news of last Friday.  I don't need to go into details, you all should know the story by now, nor will I go into any political or religious debate.  All I have to say is that yet again we have seen another side of the face of evil and the horrors it has inflicted upon our most innocent.  My heart and prayers go out to the victims and their families.  If you have children, you couldn't help but hold them close and hold them tight.  Tomorrow as we all go back to school and work and try to live our normal lives, please keep the people of Newtown, Connecticut in your heart.  Nothing anyone can say or do will ever truly help them heal from these wounds, but as a Nation and a people, we must put our opinions and differences aside and show real solidarity.    

No comments:

Post a Comment