Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Morning weirdness and an AHS: Asylum prediction...

Good morning, blog-o-sphere-landia.  It's Sunday and do I get to sleep in?  NO!  I have to go to work in a little bit.  YAY!  EMPLOYMENT!  Look, I am really happy I have two jobs, there are many people who have much less.  So, to get pumped up for work I was looking for a quick musical inspiration on Youtube.  So, I went to my usual source...weird Noel Fielding material.

Yes, it's a weird dance song about a Utopian society based on the concept of Mash potatoes and their use as a sustainable source of building materials.  Plus...there is one creepy ass clown with a bowl on his head and hands in his stomach.  GOOD MORNING!  
Creepy clowns lead to creepy night creatures.  I went from Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy to his work on the Mighty Boosh and found the Hitcher song.
Yes, it's all a weird bit of fun to crank you up on a Sunday.  Cockney Nut job is my favorite lyric ever.

So on to the American Horror Story: Asylum Prediction....

If you've seen the show, you know that next Wednesday is the final episode. If you have not seen the show, but want to, don't read on...there be spoilers ahead...Here is how I think it is going to break down....

Kit Walker, fresh off of losing his love Grace to his other love, Alma whom chopped her up with an ax last week will go back to Briar Cliff after finding Sister Jude there.  I think Kit will confront Monsignor, now Cardinal Timothy Howard.  My thought is that this confrontation will reveal that Timothy is somehow behind the alien shenanigans because he himself is an alien hybrid.  This works because we have seen how fast Timothy healed after being nailed to the cross several episodes ago...we also know he was very interested in Kit and Grace's baby and he may have orchestrated Kit being brought to Briar Cliff in the first place.

Sister Jude, now just a crazy lady in the asylum will help Kit defeat the now exposed Timothy and they will lock him in the bowls of the Asylum.  I think the immortal, half alien Timothy will be the creature who ripped off Adam Levine's arm in the first episode. 

Lana Winters will confront her son, the modern day bloody face and he will kill her.  She lets him kill her, believing that she caused his killing spree by abandoning him. 

That's just my theory, it might go in a completely different direction, but if I get one of those points right, I will scream, I TOLD YOU SO!


No comments:

Post a Comment