Monday, August 13, 2012

Blast From the Past: September 13th 2010

The Baby Mooned My Wife....

Well, the title should speak for itself. Its been a long time blogies. But absence makes the heart grow fonder and I am back with plenty 'O news. New news not old news. As of today we just found out that Mercy is 20 weeks rather than the sixteen weeks that we thought last week. Yes, for those of you new to the baby world like I am, everything is broken down into weeks. So 20 weeks = 5 months. So at age 28 I am 1456 weeks old. So today, Mercy had her space age super sonigram baby scope picture day. Sadly, I was not able to be there. I was there for all of the previous tummy pictures, but work was in the way today....CURSE YOU WORK!! Anyway, today was the day that we were hoping to learn the baby's gender, Mercy's mother, who I lovingly refer to as Mini-mom was my surogate today...and what did they see? Tiny baby buns! Yes, the baby mooned his momma and grandma and is now coming on January 31st! A smart ass baby who flashes the camera and arrives earlier than expected? Has to be a boy, right? So the great debate rolls on! What do you think? Boy are girl?

Update 8/13/12:  In case you didn't know, we had a baby girl, Luna Catalina Castro-Miller on Feb. 10th 2011    

No comments:

Post a Comment